
Throughout the NBA Playoffs, the controversial situation with Donald Sterling and his alleged racial comments has been the main buzz in L.A. His 10 minute rant to his girlfriend about black people angered many NBA fans, former players, and celebrities throughout the country. NBA commissioner Adam Silver showed his authority by banning Mr. Sterling for life from attending any NBA event or game and also trying to force him to sell his ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers. I personally believe that commissioner Adam Silver did the right thing. Racism is something that cannot belong in the beloved game of basketball as it a game where one can have fun and compete against various competition
glad you posted something on this. Do you feel he put a damper on the playoffs? It's all anyone is talking about. I don't even know about which teams are in the playoffs, but I know about this creep.
ReplyDelete